Calling all thrill seeking, adventure loving, kick-ass Android developers who are ready for their next adventure FAR FAR away. No, not talking about a make believe fairytale land here – although everything that this city has to offer surely makes it seem like the next best thing. Rather, we a referring to one of the flashiest hubs on the planet, DUBAÏ!
One of YBorder’s partners, a heavy-hitting e-commerce player is looking for an experienced Android developer to join its team which be relocating to a new office in Dubai in early 2017. This particular mission involves building a highly scalable app, as it will deal with incredibly high levels of usage across several different countries.
“What do you mean I need to be experienced?” Well, part of this role will be developing a new app from scratch while maintaining 2 existing ones. You will also be involved in building the team’s new mobile department, so management or leadership-type experience is highly important to succeed.
Here are some other important facts to take with you. Working visas in Dubai are expensive and can be complicated to acquire but no sweat, our partner will manage this process for you. Not sure if you’re already aware, but there is NO INCOME TAX in Dubai. That might sound crazy, but it’s true. On top of the fact that this role offers an attractive base salary, you will take home exactly what you earn each month and the company will pay for your healthcare. Cool, right?
If the majority of the following points correspond to your personality, then sign-up on YBorder so we can get you in touch with our partner:
- You’re a kick-ass Android developer who’s interested in team management
- You have a drawer full of bathing suits and appreciate a good tan (because the average daytime temperature during winter is 25C / 77F)
- A new experience abroad is calling your name
- You want to live in a truly international city – 92% of the local population are expats!
- You have an appreciation for the “high” life. Let’s be real, Burj Khalifa is the tallest structure on the planet and Dubai is known for its opulence.
Here at YBorder, we work hard to offer you the best tech opportunities abroad. Our partners have opportunities across the globe for back and front-end developers, DevOps, Data Scientists, and more. Sign-up today, or feel free to contact us with any questions. Cheers and good luck!